■ Desigs solutions (security, availability and performance), epsecially related to Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign On(SSO)
■ Handles complex communication with technical and business partners outside engineering group to implement solutions
■ Test new function solutions and tool releases, then fix (including compatibility testing and documentation of steps) any problems.
■ Carry out advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
■ Work closely with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions
■ Be a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
■ Establishes and update local standards and best practice within own technical area
● 10 - 15+ years of experience working within Technical roles within Infrastructure, System Administration, Middleware ect
● 5+ years of experience within (IAM) Identity Management, (SSO) Single Signe On, Access certifications and Directory
● Strong communication skills in English and ability to solve complex issues. Succesfull applicants needs to be someone who can take a lot of responsibility and solve complex problems.
● Strong experience designing, building, configuring and managing SiteMinder, Ping,
API-Connect, Apache HTTP server, IIS related technologies
● Releveant experience in designing, building, configuring and managing implementations of SSO (Single Sign On) standards and implementation (SAML, Open ID Connect, Oauth 2. 0, Web JWT Token, x509 certificates);
● Designing services based on different standards for REST, web services, data integration techniques, messaging, and transformation engines and OpenAPI compliant APIs.
● Experience in designing, building, configuring and managing Message Queuing (JMS, IBM MQ) in
both point-to-point and multi-way interconnections
● Preferably have certification or equivalent experience in building, configuring and managing OS and containers and cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
● Japanese language ability