When applying for services provided by Next Move K.K., the applicant first must agree to the following terms:
1. Next Move K.K. reviews conditions of employment and other contract details of the company recruiting in accordance with the applicant's request; however, it is the applicant's responsibility to sign the contract after confirming conditions of employment and other contract details directly with the company recruiting. The conditions of employment that the applicant is notified by Next Move K.K. do not guarantee any details of the final contracts.
2. Applicants are prohibited from the following actions:
a. Any activity that provides false or inaccurate personal information to Next Move K.K. or the company recruiting.
b. Any activity that obstructs operations and/or business of Next Move K.K. or the company recruiting, or damages their social credibility or valuation.
c. Any activity that slanders or insults other applicants, the company recruiting or its employees, Next Move K.K. and any other parties related to its business (herein after "Parties").
d. Any activity that violates any property rights – including copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights – owned by Next Move K.K. or Parties, and obligation of confidence on business, reputation and privacy.
e. Any activity that uses information obtained through the services of Next Move K.K. for any other purpose than career change activity, or leaks and/or disclosures to third parties without written consent of Next Move K.K..
f. Any activity that involves direct contact with the company recruiting, which has been introduced through the services of Next Move K.K. – and without written consent – and is committed by applicant who has been accepted for employment or joins the company recruiting.
g. Any activity that causes applicant to be absent from interview or screening test/interview without prior notice – and without a reasonable excuse – and/or applicant declines a job offer after first accepting it.
h. Any activity that violates laws and/or regulations, or disrupts public order and/or is offensive to public morals.
3. Next Move K.K. reserves the right to terminate immediately the provision of career change support services without formal notification to respective applicant for reasons described as follows:
a. When applicant violates any term of this agreement.
b. When applicant, without reasonable excuse, fails to reply to Next Move K.K..
c. When applicant repeatedly demands services beyond career change support services.
d. When Next Move K.K. determines that the applicant can no longer maintain a trusting relationship.
4. Next Move K.K. checks an application received against the job requirements provided by the company recruiting, but judgment criteria or reasons for a decision will not be made known to the applicant. Furthermore, even if submission of an application to a job posting is requested by the applicant, should Next Move K.K. determine that an applicant’s skill and/or experience level does not match the job requirements based on the selection criteria provided by the company recruiting, Next Move K.K. reserves the right either not to recommend the applicant to said company recruiting, or to notify the applicant of not being qualified for the position instead of informing the company recruiting.
5. Applicant shall provide accurate personal information without omission or variance to Next Move K.K. and the company recruiting. Should personal information provided by the applicant be otherwise – and any objection, claim or request is raised by the company recruiting or by other relevant third parties due to any omission or variance in content – it will be the applicant's responsibility to settle the issue, cover all incurred expense and ensure no liability to Next Move K.K..
6. Should a dispute regarding conditions of employment and/or other contract detail be raised between the applicant and the company recruiting, it is the responsibility of the applicant – not Next Move K.K. – to discuss and resolve the issue with the company recruiting and cover all incurred expense. However, Next Move K.K. shall accept liability for damages and compensate for the loss within the range of damages directly and commonly occurred should the cause of said damages to the applicant be from using services provided by Next Move K.K., but only when it is determined to be Next Move K.K.'s fault. For any other types of damages, Next Move K.K. shall not be held accountable, unless damages are determined to be by intent or from gross negligence by Next Move K.K..
7. Applicant shall promptly provide the following documents requested by Next Move K.K.: a. Identity verification documents regarding applicant's name and address. b.Residence card and work qualification visa verifying government status. c.Other certification documents requested by the company recruiting.
8. Next Move K.K. accepts no liability whatsoever for damages to applicant stemming from extraordinary natural phenomenon; online failure regarding the network; damage from a computer virus that could not be prevented by standard virus protection; and delay, difficulty or failure in providing online services for reasons/causes not attributable to Next Move K.K..
9. Should personal information provided by the applicant be incorrect or inaccurate, and any objection, claim or request is raised by the company recruiting or by another third party due to omission or variance in content, it is the applicant's responsibility to settle the issue and cover all incurred expense.
10. Furthermore, should the applicant violate any terms defined herein, causing damage to Parties or third parties, the applicant is required to compensate for their loss.
11. All terms not defined in this contract shall be discussed and resolved between the applicant and Next Move K.K. in accordance with Japanese law and in a sincere manner.
Next Move K.K.
Minami Aoyama No.2 City bldg 2F, 2-27-8, Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062