Join an international and award-winning Financial IT services provider for Applications, Infrastructure, and Software services as a System Analyst in Japan.
■ As a System Analyst, you will:
- Develop complete functional and technical understanding of the systems
- Directly work with users to draw out Business Requirements and develop solutions for user requirements and problem areas
- Develop detailed functional test scenarios, coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), provide required UAT support
- Prepare material and provide training and assistance to end-users
- Participate and contribute in the effort estimation and closure of new work orders with the client
- Work as a crucial component of a project team responsible for delivering high quality and enhance customer experience
■ 2+ years of experience working as a Systems Analyst/Consultant, preferably with an IT company or in a Bank’s IT environment
■ Experience doing Business Analysis, requirement gathering, and documentation
■ Able to work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously
■ Fluent communication skills in Japanese and English
■ Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, Users, managers, vendor touch points etc.
■ "smart, articulate, and hungry for success"
■ Exposure to Retail Banking in Lending domain for 1-2 years is desirable
For a quick consultation about this role and other roles at Next Move, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org