Join a Global Company as a Security Architect in Japan.
■ As a Security Architect, you will:
- Lead the execution/implementation of Information Security initiatives
- Conduct vulnerability testing/regular system tests to ensure network security
- Contribute to the creation, development, and maintenance of specific IS architecture areas
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors/suppliers
- Be involved in the IT technical architecture community and participate in relevant meetings
- Promote security awareness and arrange security policy trainings for personnel
■ More than 5 years of relevant experience in Security, DevOps, Cloud
■ Can create poc and implement all by themselves. (Authentication/Athorization security required)
■ Experience in any IS technology, such as IAM, vulnerability management, SIEM, WAF, IPS/IDS, HIPS, etc.
■ Knowledge and experience in applicable security protocols, network design, authentication, etc.
■ Understand security practices
A plus if you have:
■ Security-related qualifications such as RISS, CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF, etc.
■ Familiar with concept of Cloud solutions, data management, version control, development tools, containerization, and authentication/authorization mechanisms