About the Company
Join a well-established, multinational corporation that is continuously growing in Japan. Be part of a Fortune 500 company as a Direct Marketing Planner - Customer Relationship Management.
As a leader in the industry in Japan and worldwide, the company invests in its people to ensure the growth of the company. In the past year, the company has rolled out a transformation project for improving all aspects of the business.
In line with this transformation, they would like to have the Customer at the center of the changes, and therefore would like someone to lead the Customer Relationship Management efforts of the company.
Who You Are
● You are someone who values trust, integrity, respect, and cooperation
● You are ready to be part of a unique team of professionals
● You are organized, reliable, and can work under pressure
● You are positive, assertive, and focused on execution and results
Why You Should Apply
● As a Fortune 500 company, you can be assured to have job security
● Apart from being in a strong and stable company, you can also be proud to be working with various stakeholders from different backgrounds
● We value integrity and high sense of ethics
■ As a Direct Marketing Planner, you will:
- research and analyze business needs using MA tools and customer feedback
- make recommendations on how to improve customer retention based on above analysis
- identify opportunities for cross-selling and support efforts in line with the sales plan
- create drafts of web pages, forms, email campaigns, reports, etc. as necessary (in cooperation with third-party providers)
- estimate the sales and costs required to make a decision to implement the project
- manage the budget so that the project can be implemented within the budget approved in advance
- work with relevant stakeholders internally and customers/clients externally
You Know We Like YOU As
■ You have Native or fluent communication skills in Japanese, English communication skills a plus
■ You have marketing, branding, or advertising experience, particularly in direct marketing and customer relationship management
■ Your computer skills are above average and you continue to improve your skills
■ You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
Desired skills, but we can talk about it!
■ experience in insurance or financial industries
■ experience using MA tools such as Marketo, ReTargeter, Visual Website Optimizer (VWO), MailChimp, HubSpot, Survey Monkey, Sprout Social, WordPress, Google Analytics, Infogram, Figma, Adobe Suite, etc.
For a quick consultation about this role and other roles at Next Move, please contact email@example.com - 03-4580-6608