Join an international and fast-growing IT Company in the Health, Fitness, and Lifestyle sector as a Data Analyst in Japan.
■ As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Develop complete functional and technical understanding of the systems
- Develop and visualize KPIs and implement prediction measures
- Develop detailed functional test scenarios, coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), provide required UAT support
- Conduct business simulation and focal point analysis
- Work as a crucial component of a project team responsible for delivering high quality and enhance customer experience
■ Python, C++, Ruby, or Golang
■ Experience in Cloud-based environments or container application platforms
■ 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst, preferably at an IT company or in healthcare or medical sector
■ Experience doing Data Analysis, requirement gathering, and documentation
■ Able to work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously
■ Fluent communication skills in Japanese, English a plus
■ Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, Users, managers, vendor touch points etc.