When applying for services provided by Next Move K.K., the applicant first must agree to the following terms:
1. Next Move K.K. reviews conditions of employment and other contract details of the company recruiting in accordance with the applicant's request; however, it is the applicant's responsibility to sign the contract after confirming conditions of employment and other contract details directly with the company recruiting. The conditions of employment that the applicant is notified by Next Move K.K. do not guarantee any details of the final contracts.
2. Applicants are prohibited from the following actions:
a. Any activity that provides false or inaccurate personal information to Next Move K.K. or the company recruiting.
b. Any activity that obstructs operations and/or business of Next Move K.K. or the company recruiting, or damages their social credibility or valuation.
c. Any activity that slanders or insults other applicants, the company recruiting or its employees, Next Move K.K. and any other parties related to its business (herein after "Parties").
d. Any activity that violates any property rights – including copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights – owned by Next Move K.K. or Parties, and obligation of confidence on business, reputation and privacy.
e. Any activity that uses information obtained through the services of Next Move K.K. for any other purpose than career change activity, or leaks and/or disclosures to third parties without written consent of Next Move K.K..
f. Any activity that involves direct contact with the company recruiting, which has been introduced through the services of Next Move K.K. – and without written consent – and is committed by applicant who has been accepted for employment or joins the company recruiting.
g. Any activity that causes applicant to be absent from interview or screening test/interview without prior notice – and without a reasonable excuse – and/or applicant declines a job offer after first accepting it.
h. Any activity that violates laws and/or regulations, or disrupts public order and/or is offensive to public morals.
3. Next Move K.K. reserves the right to terminate immediately the provision of career change support services without formal notification to respective applicant for reasons described as follows:
a. When applicant violates any term of this agreement.
b. When applicant, without reasonable excuse, fails to reply to Next Move K.K..
c. When applicant repeatedly demands services beyond career change support services.
d. When Next Move K.K. determines that the applicant can no longer maintain a trusting relationship.
4. Next Move K.K. checks an application received against the job requirements provided by the company recruiting, but judgment criteria or reasons for a decision will not be made known to the applicant. Furthermore, even if submission of an application to a job posting is requested by the applicant, should Next Move K.K. determine that an applicant’s skill and/or experience level does not match the job requirements based on the selection criteria provided by the company recruiting, Next Move K.K. reserves the right either not to recommend the applicant to said company recruiting, or to notify the applicant of not being qualified for the position instead of informing the company recruiting.
5. Applicant shall provide accurate personal information without omission or variance to Next Move K.K. and the company recruiting. Should personal information provided by the applicant be otherwise – and any objection, claim or request is raised by the company recruiting or by other relevant third parties due to any omission or variance in content – it will be the applicant's responsibility to settle the issue, cover all incurred expense and ensure no liability to Next Move K.K..
6. Should a dispute regarding conditions of employment and/or other contract detail be raised between the applicant and the company recruiting, it is the responsibility of the applicant – not Next Move K.K. – to discuss and resolve the issue with the company recruiting and cover all incurred expense. However, Next Move K.K. shall accept liability for damages and compensate for the loss within the range of damages directly and commonly occurred should the cause of said damages to the applicant be from using services provided by Next Move K.K., but only when it is determined to be Next Move K.K.'s fault. For any other types of damages, Next Move K.K. shall not be held accountable, unless damages are determined to be by intent or from gross negligence by Next Move K.K..
7. Applicant shall promptly provide the following documents requested by Next Move K.K.: a. Identity verification documents regarding applicant's name and address. b.Residence card and work qualification visa verifying government status. c.Other certification documents requested by the company recruiting.
8. Next Move K.K. accepts no liability whatsoever for damages to applicant stemming from extraordinary natural phenomenon; online failure regarding the network; damage from a computer virus that could not be prevented by standard virus protection; and delay, difficulty or failure in providing online services for reasons/causes not attributable to Next Move K.K..
9. Should personal information provided by the applicant be incorrect or inaccurate, and any objection, claim or request is raised by the company recruiting or by another third party due to omission or variance in content, it is the applicant's responsibility to settle the issue and cover all incurred expense.
10. Furthermore, should the applicant violate any terms defined herein, causing damage to Parties or third parties, the applicant is required to compensate for their loss.
11. All terms not defined in this contract shall be discussed and resolved between the applicant and Next Move K.K. in accordance with Japanese law and in a sincere manner.
Handling of Personal Information.
Please provide your personal information if you agree to the following terms:
1. Purpose of Use
Next Move K.K.. (“NM”) collects (including indirect collection of public information from publicly available publications, websites, etc., or commercially available public information) and appropriately uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing placement services, information regarding employment and job transfers, and other related services (including the disclosure of personal information to companies seeking employees for such purposes);
- Confirming your situation after employment or job transfer and hearing your opinion and requests for the purpose of enhancing our services;
- Confirming with, or receiving correspondence from, companies seeking employees’ information related to applications, hiring, etc., during the period in which services are provided or thereafter;
- Processing, statistics and analysis of information for placing on websites and in other media;
- Service developing and marketing;
- Giving advice and suggestions for companies seeking employees to draw up a recruiting plan; and
- Handling inquiries, consultations and complaints, and resolving disputes.
In order to provide placement services, after carefully considering your wishes and compatibility with the employment placement, NM will provide (by sending, handing over, etc., documents) information based on (i) the personal information received from you or (ii) information which has been publicly known (such as company names, titles, work history, etc.) to companies with which NM has entered into an agreement that includes the proper handling of personal information. NM may use the personal information to confirm the relevant person’s situation after employment or job transfer, or to give the company seeking employees’ advice and suggestions for drawing up a recruiting plan. However, NM may disclose personal information to third parties aside from the companies seeking employees in any of the below events:
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws and regulations;
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person; or
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned.
In outsourcing to a third party the whole or a part of operations, such as information processing; NM may disclose your personal information to the outsourced company. If it is necessary to disclose personal information to the outsourced company, NM will select a company on condition that the company sufficiently satisfies the standards of protecting the personal information, and will disclose personal information after concluding a nondisclosure agreement.
Items of personal data used jointly:
Personal information obtained by Next Move K.K., including names, addresses, dates of birth, occupations.
4. Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Information
You are not requested to answer all items indicated by NM, but NM may be unable to provide its services if enough information is not given.
5. Disclosure of Information
If NM receives your request regarding personal information for notice of purpose of use, or disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, discontinuation of use, erasure or discontinuance of provision to a third party, NM will promptly respond to such request in accordance with its internal rules. However, NM may be unable to respond to the request regarding personal information disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, discontinuation of use, erasure or discontinuation of provision to a third party, if such request might seriously impede NM’s business, or if it relates to NM’s business records.
6. Proper Management
NM endeavors to properly maintain accurate and current personal information within the scope required for the achievement of the purpose of use, and to continuously take necessary technical and organizational safety measures against unauthorized access to, and the risk of loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information. NM also gives necessary and appropriate training to its employees and exercises necessary and appropriate supervision over them to ensure the security control of personal information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, and for requests regarding personal information for notice of purpose of use, or disclosure, correction, addition or deletion or discontinuation of use, erasure or discontinuance of provision to a third party.
8. Personal Information Manager
NM will appoint its employee in charge of personal information protection as a personal information manager, and will endeavor to ensure that the personal information will be protected appropriately.
9. Changes to the Terms
NM is entitled to make changes to these terms as necessary. NM will post any changes to the terms on its website, and any user who continuously uses our services from the time when one month has passed since such changes is deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Next Move K.K.
Minami Aoyama No.2 City bldg 2F, 2-27-8, Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062